Title: Ticket Seller
Class: Part-time, Non-exempt
Reports to: Box Office Manager
Arena Inc. Mission Statement:
Our mission is to become the most successful and respected sports and entertainment company in the world.
- Assist guests in selecting and purchasing tickets at the ticket windows and by telephone; handle incoming calls and inquiries regarding ticket availability and provide accurate information regarding current and upcoming events
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally; explain ticketing policies, answer questions, and resolve routine problems regarding ticket sales
- Demonstrate continuous effort to work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Issue tickets and process all cash, credit cards, gift cards, etc. received as payment; balance cash receipts and tickets at the beginning and end of each shift
- Verify, count and double ticket sellers’ drawers; prepare reports and paperwork as required
- Print, organize and distribute will-call orders
- Process special ticket orders at management request and assist in completion of special projects as assigned; assist in processing all orders including written confirmation, invoicing, ticket delivery and order batching
- Provide consistent and reliable support to supervisory and management staff, assisting with communications, organization and day-to-day activities within ticketing
- Assist Ticket Associates as needed on Buck-related tasks in Archtics.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of ticket services office operating procedures for a large scale public assembly facility
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics and Host ticketing systems
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to work well with others and the general public.
- High school diploma or GED plus two years of experience working in ticket service operations.
- Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays as dictated by the event calendar.